The rhinoceros was designed by Dimitri Omersa in the early 1960’s and offered to Liberty’s of London as an exclusive item. The word “LIBERTY” can be found embossed on the underside of an ear of these older pieces. The rhinoceros was introduced to the USA market and sold through Abercrombie and Fitch from the mid 60’s through to the mid 80’s.
Our standard leather Rhinoceros is a more compact sized footstool but no less of a conversation piece!
Main product features are:
- Top grain “unfinished” cowhide leather
- Internal metal and wooden frame
- Filled with woodwool (shredded pine wood)
- Hand filled to create shape and features
- Hand stained mahogany brown
- Suitable for use as a footstool
- Height to top of back for foot rest
Dimensions (mm): 640(L) x 200(W) x 370(H)
Weight: Approx 5.5KG